input {
width: 100%;
}
.input-currency:after {
position: absolute;
right: 0;
top: 10px;
content: 'USD';
border-left: 1px solid black;
padding: 0 7px;
padding-right: 4em;
}
<div class="input-currency">
<input id="value" name="value" type="text" class="form-control m-input class" aria-describedby="basic-addon1">
</div>
I have an input field like this:
<div class="input-currency">
<input id="value" name="value" type="text" class="form-control m-input class" aria-describedby="basic-addon1">
</div>
And I add a currency text on the right side of this input:
input {
width: 100%;
}
.input-currency:after {
position: absolute;
right: 0;
top: 10px;
content: 'USD';
border-left: 1px solid black;
padding: 0 7px;
padding-right: 4em;
}
Now I want to add a select option for other currency text on the right side of my input, when I click on 'USD' text, it will show other option like 'EUR',... but the layout css will be same like my old css, a vertical line and text, nothing else.
I have to use select option because I want to get this currency value when I submit form to save it in database.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much!