I've installed brew rmtree with brew tap beeftornado/rmtree. But when I want to see what will be removed with dry-run, I get this unexpected result (for example with graphviz):
This is a dry-run, nothing will be deleted
Usage: brew uses [options] formula [...]
Show formulae and casks that specify formula as a dependency; that is, show
dependents of formula. When given multiple formula arguments, show the
intersection of formulae that use formula. By default, uses shows all
formulae and casks that specify formula as a required or recommended
dependency for their stable builds.
--recursive Resolve more than one level of dependencies.
--installed Only list formulae and casks that are
currently installed.
--include-build Include all formulae that specify formula
as :build type dependency.
--include-test Include all formulae that specify formula
as :test type dependency.
--include-optional Include all formulae that specify formula
as :optional type dependency.
--skip-recommended Skip all formulae that specify formula as
:recommended type dependency.
--formula, --formulae Include only formulae.
--cask, --casks Include only casks.
-d, --debug Display any debugging information.
-q, --quiet Make some output more quiet.
-v, --verbose Make some output more verbose.
-h, --help Show this message.
Error: invalid option: --dry-run