I would like to be able to check if two words are similar (using the path similarity) in WordNet with Prolog.
I found on the internet this article doing exactly what I want.
I'll paste here the steps needed to let this work:
Download WordNet 3.0 Prolog version from http://wordnetcode.princeton.edu/3.0/WNprolog-3.0.tar.gz and unzip it in a directory of your choice. For example: c:\wn_prologDB
Set the environment variable WNDB to this newly created directory.
For example, use either the system dialog box in Control Panel (Environment Variables), or write in a Command Prompt (cmd.exe): set WNDB=c:\wn_prologDBDownload the modules of WN_CONNECT from https://dectau.uclm.es/bousi-prolog/applications and unzip it in a directory of your choice. For example: c:\wn
Add to the PATH environment variable the directory where this tool is located (similar to step 2 above): set PATH=c:\wn;%PATH%
Open a terminal and execute the shell script: wn.sh
I followed those steps, and run wn.bat (since I'm using windows).
As you can see from the picture, the wn_word_info predicate is working, while I cannot understand why wn_path is not working.
Here is the signature:
wn_path(+Word1, +Word2, -Degree)
Any tips on how I could get it to work? Or any solution to calculate path similarity?
