The dataframe is like this;
| Cluster | Genre 1 | Genre 2 | Genre 3 | Genre 4 | Genre 5 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 10 | 31 | 5 | 3 | 23 |
| 2 | 53 | 12 | 6 | 9 | 7 |
| 3 | 44 | 73 | 1 | 9 | 13 |
As output, I want something like this, so I can see what genres are the dominant ones in each cluster.
| Cluster | 1st | 2nd | 3rd |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | Genre 2 | Genre 5 | Genre 1 |
| 2 | Genre 1 | Genre 2 | Genre 4 |
| 3 | Genre 2 | Genre 1 | Genre 5 |
I want to show the top 3 "genres" from each cluster in a graph, I have no idea how I would do this for a row instead of columns. Is anyone here familiar with this?