I did a copy of a git repository from a Darwin host to a Linux host (ubuntu 18.04)
As far as I remember, I did not use worktree in this repository, but I might be wrong.
However, when typing "git status" on the repository "at target" (so Linux host), I get the following error:
kalou@majapatoche:~/xmp$ git status
fatal: unknown repository extensions found:
worktreeconfig
So I tried to turn of any worktree related option in git config ... which fails
kalou@majapatoche:~/xmp$
m1:xmp kalou$ git config --list | grep orktre
extensions.worktreeconfig=true
m1:xmp kalou$ git config extensions.worktreeconfig=false
error: invalid key: extensions.worktreeconfig=false
Trying to dig a little bit more, I remove any file within the .git directory related to "worktree" ... no success either ;
kalou@majapatoche:~/xmp$ find . | grep worktree
./.git/config.worktree
kalou@majapatoche:~/xmp$ rm .git/config.worktree
kalou@majapatoche:~/xmp$ git status
fatal: unknown repository extensions found:
worktreeconfig
I'm using the following git version on Ubuntu 18.04 host:
kalou@majapatoche:~/xmp$ git --version
git version 2.17.1
Any hint on how to solve this ?