I am trying to add sharped cut effect on text. I have achieved this thing:

But I want to achieve this backplate/background sharped cut text effect:

My Code:
.wrapper {
background-color: #000;
}
.previewText {
text-shadow: var(--text-color) 0px 0px 10px, var(--text-color) 0px 0px 25px, #000 1px 1px 1px;
--text-color: #fff;
}
.previewText svg {
position: absolute;
left: 0;
top: 0;
z-index: 0;
}
<div class="wrapper">
<div class="preview-items--item__text previewText cut-sharp" style="font-family: Amarila; font-size: 50px; --text-color:#30cbfd;">
<div style="filter: url("#cutSharpru5i2bye4iml4tvt6s0");">
<p>work <span style="font-family: PoiretOne;">HARD</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family: PoiretOne;">dream</span> big</p>
</div>
<svg viewBox="0 0 100 100">
<filter id="cutSharpru5i2bye4iml4tvt6s0">
<feMorphology in="SourceGraphic" result="dilated" operator="dilate" radius="2.5"></feMorphology>
<feFlood flood-color="#fff" flood-opacity="0.12" result="neon"></feFlood>
<feComposite in="neon" in2="dilated" operator="in" result="cutSharpru5i2bye4iml4tvt6s0"></feComposite>
<feMerge>
<feMergeNode in="cutSharpru5i2bye4iml4tvt6s0"></feMergeNode>
<feMergeNode in="SourceGraphic"></feMergeNode>
</feMerge>
</filter>
</svg>
</div>
</div>
Can someone help me to achieve that thing as shown in the image #2? I am stuck. I tried a lot but i just got a little bit of a stroke with svg, the stroke should be in the full background of texts as shown in the image #2.