I am trying to update puma gem using bundle in my application through this command
bundle update puma
But it is showing this error
Your bundle is locked to elasticsearch-model (7.1.1) from https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-rails.git (at 6.x@606f348), but that version can no longer be found in that source. That means the author of elasticsearch-model (7.1.1) has removed it.
You'll need to update your bundle to a version other than elasticsearch-model (7.1.1) that hasn't been removed in order to install.
I am not sure what it means. When I search inside my gemfile for " elasticsearch " I am getting only one match which is
gem "elasticsearch-persistence", git: "https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-rails.git", branch: "6.x"
Similarly when I search for " elasticsearch " inside Gemfile.lock here are the matches
GIT
remote: https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch-rails.git
revision: 606f3482e298fab0afc5a083468f23ec7464b0d3
branch: 6.x
specs:
elasticsearch-persistence (6.1.0)
activemodel (> 4)
activesupport (> 4)
elasticsearch (~> 6)
elasticsearch-model (>= 5)
hashie
elasticsearch (6.8.1)
elasticsearch-api (= 6.8.1)
elasticsearch-transport (= 6.8.1)
elasticsearch-api (6.8.1)
multi_json
elasticsearch-model (7.1.1)
activesupport (> 3)
elasticsearch (> 1)
hashie
elasticsearch-transport (6.8.1)
elasticsearch-persistence!
Any idea how can I resolve this error? Thanks