Instagram Graph API Authorizing IG user

Viewed 54

I am using the INSTAGRAM GRAPH API and I want to authorize Instagram Business Users with our APP so that i can GRAB their insights. I have checked the documentation, they showing manual way to attach Instagram account by going to Facebook page settings. Please let me know if can be achieved via authorize with Instagram Account.

1 Answers

You need to first make your Instagram account a business account. This can be done in the Instagram Mobile app under settings.

Next, you need to connect your Instagram business account to a Facebook Page. This must be done manually by the user.

https://help.instagram.com/570895513091465

After the Facebook Page is connected, you can then use the IG API to authorize your user and then get insights on their accounts/posts. Be sure to the user grants the right permissions to get insights.

Please note, you need the right permissions from Facebook and need to go through their review process.

Related