How to delete key value from child json string as per parent json string where json format can be too much nested in java

Viewed 29

I have a problem statement which I am figuring to solve Like in UI someone change structure of parent json then child component also using same component and if parent component any field got removed than I need to remove that from child component too , problem is json can be any key value so need to parse as json string.

Eg -

Parent json {name : abc ; City : def }

Child is

{name : abc ; City : def }

Now if I delete city from parent json that key should need to Delete from child json too.

Problem is that these json can have json array and too many nested json with different or repetitive keys ? Any idea how can we achieve this ?

0 Answers
Related