I am getting the error
[ERROR] Error: OmniSharp server load timed out. Use the 'omnisharp.projectLoadTimeout' setting to override the default delay (one minute).
whenever I try to restart omnisharp server. Unfortunately this is all provided omnisharp output. It started after I migrated my project to dotnet 6.0. I've already tried to set DefaultItemExcludes for all web related directories, I've increased timeout to 20 minutes, I've restarted and installed C# extension and vs code many times. Nothing of that helped me.
This is happening even with the simplest generated project using dotnet new web command. I assume it is not a project related issue.
My omnisharp settings is
"omnisharp.enableImportCompletion": true,
"omnisharp.useModernNet": true,
"omnisharp.projectLoadTimeout": 1200,
"omnisharp.dotnetPath": "/usr/local/share/dotnet/sdk/6.0.101",
"omnisharp.monoPath": "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/",
I use
- mac os 12.3.1
- vs code 1.68.1
- c# extension 1.25.0
- dotnet 6.0.106
- mono 6.12.0.182
This thread does not fix my issue as I mentioned above I've tried all suggested solutions. It seams to me my problem is somehow connected with the new version of dotnet 6.0 and the new omnisharp approach.
MacOS OmniSharp and vscode timeout errror
Thank you for any advice.