How to deactivate checkboxes in multiple choice grid google form

Viewed 37

I use a multiple-choice grid in a google form. How can I dieactivated all checkboxes in this form? enter image description here

1 Answers

I started to do some tests with the Google Forms configurations and settings.

Sadly it would not be possible to remove the checkboxes as you suggest. Mainly due to the way the Forms interface works or is presented, for example:

enter image description here

Due to the rows and columns functionality. It might be a better idea to introduce a drop down menu if you still want to provide multiple choices, for example:

enter image description here

I can see an option in the future to change the style or design of the multiple choices. You can send feedback for something similar in the future here:

Or

  • Click on the help icon (at the bottom of the form) and select the option to report a problem to send a suggestion or feedback.

References

Related