Here, I have a python file with the name main.py that I want to execute.
The main.py file contains:
import time
import sys
def hello():
for i in range(10):
print(“\n”*4, “Hello from AMAN!”, “\n”*4)
time.sleep(2)
sys.exit(0)
if __name__ == “__main__”:
hello()
and I have created a docker image with name Docker file
FROM python:3.7
RUN mkdir /app
WORKDIR /app
ADD . /app/
RUN pip install -r requirements.txt
CMD [“python”, “/app/main.py”]
I want to know that is there any way to run the python-app image on AWS EKS cluster in pods and get the output “Hello from AMAN!” (whatever this code prints ) back to my system / print it in console .
Since I am not using flask I cannot see the application on web browser so this app will run in pods ,but I am not able to figure out how to get the output back to the terminal /SSH or in form of some file .
Please Help me in finding a way to get the output of app running back without using any web framework like flask /node etc .