I'm trying to collect and update data using the Business Information API. In order to get the API Calls to work, I'm only trying to get information from my business by using "Get-requests". However when calling several methods, I keep receiving the following errors: "Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Requests' and limit 'Requests per minute' ". Both in the Postman-calls or the OAuth 2.0 Playground (which in my eyes: should be a sandbox, ready for testing - very frustrating…).
When I look for my quota in the API settings: I'm not even able to change the requests per minute other than '0'. This makes it really hard to test/use the API. I can't even find out which categories there are for a business location…
For your information: I've already asked for increase of the quota using the forms. But it seems google isn't really responsive in this matter.
Can this be solved? The API shall be used to update a group of 50 (or more) locations, this instead of bulk-editing with a csv-file.
Any help would be welcome.
Thanks in advance, Kind Regards, Seppe