email content sent by sendGrid is hidden

Viewed 77

I try to send email with node.js by using sendGrid but the email sent always being hidden as shown:

enter image description here

nodejs code:

 const msg = {
     to: 'example@gmail.com',
     from: 'example@example.app',
     subject: 'example: quotation email',
     text: msgText,
     html: "<style>.tab {padding-left: 18xp;}</style>" + msgText ,
}
console.log(msg);
sendgrid
     .send(msg)
     .then((resp) => {
         console.log('Email sent: \n', resp)
     })
     .catch((error) => {
         console.error(error)
 })

NOTE: the message sent successfully and when I click the 3 dots the message shows then, but I want to shows it without let the user to do anything

How can I let my html email content in emails body appears as how other companies did without being hidden?

1 Answers

This is Gmails threading in action. It's because you already sent an e-mail with that subject and content, and Gmail is collapsing content which it thinks is old.

Try changing the content, and the subject, and try again. It should work just fine.

Either way, it's not a Sendgrid issue.

Related