Datasource 'ds-mysql' is not available when using Service Activity Monitoring in Apache Karaf

Viewed 36

I am a beginner in Apache Karaf, I deployed a Soap Webservice in Apache Karaf container (I use Talend Runtime), and I installed the SAM server with the following steps :

  • I installed MySql Driver with : bundle:install mvn:mysql/mysql-connector-java/8.0.27
  • I added the datasource with : feature:install tesb-datasource-mysql
  • I launched the the sam server with : tesb:start-sam
  • I configured the files org.talend.esb.sam.server.cfg as :

db.datasource=ds-mysql
db.dialect=mysqlDialect

  • I configured the file org.talend.esb.datasource.mysql.cfg as :

datasource.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mydb
datasource.username=myusername
datasource.password=mypassword
datasource.pool.maxActive=20
datasource.pool.maxIdle=5
datasource.pool.maxWait=30000

I restarted karaf and requested WebService, I am getting this error in the logs : org.springframework.dao.DataAccessResourceFailureException: Could not obtain last_insert_id(); nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Datasource 'ds-mysql' is not available

The webservice works fine and my database is available but I can't get the SAM service to work, I spent many hours in internet without finding a clue.

Am I missing a step ?

Thanks in advance,

0 Answers
Related