I have a large dataframe, here's an extract:
| Index | Protocol ID | Activity ID | Detail 1 | Detail 2 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 1509 | 15 | a | s |
| 1 | 636 | 159 | b | t |
| 2 | 787 | 159 | c | u |
| 3 | 796 | 159 | d | v |
| 4 | 1174 | 159 | e | w |
| 5 | 787 | 252 | f | x |
| 6 | 1029 | 252 | g | y |
| 7 | 1188 | NaN | h | z |
| 8 | 1848 | NaN | i | a |
| 9 | TBD | NaN | j | b |
| 10 | TBD | NaN | k | c |
| 11 | 1029 | 253 | l | d |
| 12 | 1170 | 253 | m | e |
| 13 | 1468 | NaN | n | f |
| 14 | 957 | NaN | o | g |
| 15 | 1029 | 254 | p | h |
| 16 | 957 | 254 | q | i |
| 17 | 841 | 166 | r | j |
I need to create a dictionary of dictionaries named by Activity ID. In each "activity dictionary", I need all the dataframes named by the protocol ID and in each of the protocol dataframe, I need the complete informations from all the initial columns.
So, dictionary of activities → In each one, dictionary of their protocols → In each one, dataframe of all the information linked to the protocol
When I code
activity_dict = initial_dataframe.set_index('Activity ID').T.to_dict('dict')
It does create me a dictionary named by activity ID but when I click on an activity, it only shows the last of the protocols and the information linked to it. Since this is basically doing the last step I need, I'm trying to add the intermediate step which is the protocols dataframes which should appear when I click on an activity dictionary or run for example:
activity_dict["159"]
Which right now is showing me
{'Protocol ID': '1174',
'Protocol Name': 'My analyses',
'I/O': 'O',
'Prot Owner': 'lorem.ipsum',
'Notes': 'Done',
'Activity Name': 'Test',
'Comments': nan,
'Activity Owner': nan,
'Protocol description': nan,
'Fonte': nan}
When I would like for it to show me a link to the dataframes linked to not only protocol 1174, but also 636 and 787.
Does anybody know how to do this?
Thank you in advance