Jump y axis values when highest value is to far away from the other points

Viewed 18

Basically I'm building an area graph with Chart.js, the data that I'm using in order to build the graph usually contains a peak that is much higher than the rest of the points and the y-axis range of values will be to high, to notice the diference between the lower points and it wil seem almost as a parallel line to the x-axis as we can see in this image:

Graph with problems

The solution I want to try is to skip the values from the y-axis between the lower points and the peak of the graph, and accomplish a graph presentation similar to this one:

Solution graph sketch

As we can see at this sketch the y-axis has a normal scale until 300 but then as the next point is to far away from the other ones the y-axis values are skiped.

So what I want to know is if this jump on the values of the y-axis is possible to achieve with this library (Chart.js) and if so where can I find documentation about it, because I already looked everywhere and couldn't find a thing. If not I would ask you for recommendations of any other librarys where I could achieve this.

0 Answers
Related