I have this function which adds custom meta field to the product detail in all WooCommerce emails. But I need to show only after the order is paid (this can be also just the "completed" email).
add_action( 'woocommerce_order_item_meta_start', 'email_confirmation_display_order_items', 10, 3 );
function email_confirmation_display_order_items( $item_id, $item, $order ) {
// On email notifications for line items
if ( ! is_wc_endpoint_url() && $item->is_type('line_item') ) {
$ot_address = get_post_meta( $item->get_product_id(), 'ot_address', true );
if ( ! empty($ot_address) ) {
printf( '<div>' . __("Terms: %s", "woocommerce") . '</div>', $ot_address );
}
}
}
I hoped that I can nest it inside if ( $email->id == 'customer_completed_order' ) {}, so the final code will look like this:
add_action( 'woocommerce_order_item_meta_start', 'email_confirmation_display_order_items', 10, 3 );
function email_confirmation_display_order_items( $item_id, $item, $order ) {
if ( $email->id == 'customer_completed_order' ) {
// On email notifications for line items
if ( ! is_wc_endpoint_url() && $item->is_type('line_item') ) {
$ot_address = get_post_meta( $item->get_product_id(), 'ot_address', true );
if ( ! empty($ot_address) ) {
printf( '<div>' . __("Terms: %s", "woocommerce") . '</div>', $ot_address );
}
}
}
}
But it stops working after that change. Any advice?