I'm facing a problem that i don't know how to solve. Maybe someone can throw some light in my path :)
I am developing an WPF application that has a DataGrid binded to a DataTable using MVVM. I have made it this way because i have to manage a list of drivers and the times they are making in slot races and i don't know how many circuits and how many laps they will race at design time so this info is configured inside the application and the DataTable is generated based on it and because of that I need the columns of the datagrid to be autogenerated.
Here is an example of how it sees at the moment.
The problems is that when i receive a new time for a driver the DataTable is updated with the new time, all the TOTALS are recalculated and the info is correctly updated in the DataGrid but I would like that when that happens, the TOTAL column of the DataGrid is automatically sorted showing the driver with the lower TOTAL first.
Any help is appreciated.
Regards.
