ADB does not stop restarting spontaneously in a random way

Viewed 23

ADB does not stop restarting spontaneously in a random way which causes it to lose the connected devices either real device (by wifi or usb) or the emulator.

enter image description here

Difficult to work in these conditions.

I did a new installation of android studio but without success...

Any ideas ?

How do I know it’s ADB rebooting? When I work (with a WiFi device) and I see that my console loses the phone, I go to the console right away and reinsert the command adb connect my-device-ip. I can see the terminal display:

* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully

As if I had made the command adb start-server.

  • Android Studio Chipmunk : 2021.2.1 Patch 1
  • Android Emulator : 31.2.10
  • Android SDK Platform Tools : 33.0.2
  • Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HXM installer) : 7.6.5
  • Windows 10 Professional

So everything seems up-to-date.

Thank's for your help.

0 Answers
Related