I am unable to add an adjunct or comment to the similar question here: Working Durable Functions Project no longer works locally after upgrading to VS2022 17.1.4
In any case, my question is related to the above question. I have the latest v4 Azure Functions Core Tools installed and I am having trouble with an Azure Durable Function project in Visual Studio 2022 which has the following NuGet packages installed. The packages appear to conflict with each other whenever I add an Azure Queue Trigger Function class. When I do add the class, the first package (DurableTask) goes missing in the solution explorer and when I delete that class the package reappears.
Microsoft.Azure.WebJobs.Extensions.DurableTask (2.7.2) -- this goes missing and comes back depending on whether the Storage package is being used of not.
Microsoft.Azure.WebJobs.Extensions.Storage (4.0.5) -- QueueTrigger uses this package.
Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.UserSecrets (6.0.1)
Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Functions (4.1.1)
Why does this happen? Can anyone help with this? Cheers, Henk.



