I met a problem in test of my application,I dont understand what i need to do if i want to replace ImapIdleChannelAdapter as it is written in the spring documentation
public class ImapConfiguration{
@Bean
ImapMailReceiver getReceiver() {
ImapMailReceiver receiver = new ImapMailReceiver(ImapConfig.getUri());
return receiver;
}
@Bean
ImapIdleChannelAdapter getAdapter(ImapMailReceiver receiver) {
ImapIdleChannelAdapter adapter = new InternalImapIdleChannelAdapter(receiver);
adapter.setAutoStartup(true);
return adapter;
}
@Bean
StandardIntegrationFlow getFlow(ImapIdleChannelAdapter adapter, GenericHandler handler) {
return IntegrationFlows.from(adapter)
.handle(handler)
.get();
}
}
In the spring integration documentation in the MockIntegration section says that "The MockIntegration factory provides an API to build mocks for Spring Integration beans that are parts of the integration flow (MessageSource, MessageProducer, MessageHandler, and MessageChannel).You can use the target mocks during the configuration phase as well as in the target test method to replace the real endpoints before performing verifications and assertions". I haven't found any examples using MessageProducer in the spring integration documentation and the Spring Integration Samples repository on github. I wrote test to try replace ImapIdleChannelAdapter
@SpringBootTest(classes = ImapConfiguration.class)
@Import({ReceiverTestConf.class})
@SpringIntegrationTest(noAutoStartup = "inboundChannelAdapter")
public class ImapMailReceiverTest {
@Captor
ArgumentCaptor<ReceivedMail> emailCaptor = ArgumentCaptor.forClass(ReceivedMail.class);
@MockBean
TestEmailHandler emailHandlerTestImpl;
@Autowired
TestImapReceiver imapReceiver;
@Autowired
MockIntegrationContext mockIntegrationContext;
@Test
@SneakyThrows
void receive() throws MessagingException {
Mockito.doNothing().when(emailHandlerTestImpl).handle(Mockito.any());
MessageSource<MimeMessage> message = () -> {
return new GenericMessage<>("testMessage");
};
this.mockIntegrationContext.substituteMessageSourceFor("imapIdleChannelAdapter", MockIntegration.mockMessageSource(message));
idleChannelAdapter.start();
await().atMost(1, TimeUnit.SECONDS).untilAsserted(() -> {
Mockito.verify(emailHandlerTestImpl, Mockito.times(1)).handle(emailCaptor.capture());
List<ReceivedMail> result = emailCaptor.getAllValues();
Assertions.assertEquals(1, result.size());
}
);
}
When I run the test, I am getting the exception.
Bean named 'imapIdleChannelAdapter' is expected to be of type 'org.springframework.integration.endpoint.SourcePollingChannelAdapter' but was actually of type 'com.test.emailadapter.imap.InternalImapIdleChannelAdapter'
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanNotOfRequiredTypeException: Bean named 'imapIdleChannelAdapter' is expected to be of type 'org.springframework.integration.endpoint.SourcePollingChannelAdapter' but was actually of type 'com.test.emailadapter.imap.InternalImapIdleChannelAdapter'
at app//org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.adaptBeanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:417)
at app//org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:398)
at app//org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:213)
at app//org.springframework.integration.test.context.MockIntegrationContext.substituteMessageSourceFor(MockIntegrationContext.java:217)
at app//org.springframework.integration.test.context.MockIntegrationContext.substituteMessageSourceFor(MockIntegrationContext.java:157)
at app//org.springframework.integration.test.context.MockIntegrationContext.substituteMessageSourceFor(MockIntegrationContext.java:142)