xcode cloud adding workflow errors "this operation could not be complete"

Viewed 226

Developing an iOS app on react native, trying to use xcode cloud for the first time.

When adding a workflow I'm getting this error:

enter image description here

As you can see the error message isn't useful, and I couldn't find anything on line (probably because it's a new beta feature by xcode)

Any ideas on how to even approach this?

In case it matters, I tried various variations of this file as the documentation:

# ios/ci_scripts/ci_post_clone.sh (it's executable)

#!/bin/sh

## V1
brew install cocoapods
brew install node
brew install yarn
yarn
pod install

## V2
export HOMEBREW_NO_INSTALL_CLEANUP=TRUE
brew install cocoapods
# have to add node yourself
brew install node@16
# link it to the path
brew link node@16

brew install yarn

# Install dependencies you manage with CocoaPods.
yarn
pod install
# the sed command from RN cant find the file... so we have to run it ourselves
sed -i -e $'s/ && (__IPHONE_OS_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED < __IPHONE_10_0)//' /Volumes/workspace/repository/ios/Pods/RCT-Folly/folly/portability/Time.h

1 Answers

I restarted xcode, waited for 2 hours, and tried again, and it worked.

Related