SItecore Docker Up Fails - Unhealthy

Viewed 36

I am running Docker successfully on my laptop - no issues. Sometimes I get this error:

 ERROR: for traefik  Container "64e4a46ba760" is unhealthy.
 ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

To fix the error, I usually follow these steps

  1. docker down
  2. Quit docker
  3. Clean my deploy folder
  4. Start docker
  5. docker up

And it works

I recently had to setup docker on another laptop and I consistently get the error

 ERROR: for traefik  Container "64e4a46ba760" is unhealthy.
 ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

I followed all the above steps, but the error persists. In addition, I did the following

  1. docker ps
  2. got the container id
  3. docker inspect
  4. get the ip address
  5. ipaddress/healthz/ready

I can see the error:

"InnerException": { "Message": "An error has occurred.", "ExceptionMessage": "String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.", "ExceptionType": "System.FormatException", "StackTrace": " at System.Boolean.Parse(String value)" }

Version:4.5.1 enter image description here

Has anyone else seen this and know why it's happening?

enter image description here

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related