I'm working on a site (http://wpstaging.centerstaging.com/), where I'm trying to get the five links, not the contact button, to both fade in and slide in from the right to the left using pure CSS.
Kind of got the fade in working but initially on page load, the buttons all appear and then the fade effect happens. I don't want that. I want it where the buttons all appear at 100% transparency and then both the slide and fade effects occur.
Should note this is a WordPress site using Elementor.
Code example:
.elementor-nav-menu li.menu-item-101 {
animation: fadeIn 1s ease-in 1s 1 both;
}
.elementor-nav-menu li.menu-item-100 {
animation: fadeIn 1s ease-in 1.5s 1;
}
.elementor-nav-menu li.menu-item-99 {
animation: fadeIn 1s ease-in 2s 1;
}
.elementor-nav-menu li.menu-item-98 {
animation: fadeIn 1s ease-in 2.5s 1;
}
.elementor-nav-menu li.menu-item-97 {
animation: fadeIn 1s ease-in 3s 1;
}
@keyframes fadeIn {
0% {
opacity: 0;
-webkit-transform: translateX(100%);
transform: translateX(100%);
}
100% {
opacity: 1;
-webkit-transform: translateX(0);
transform: translateX(0);
}
}
<ul id="menu-1-ae7eb80" class="elementor-nav-menu">
<li class="menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page menu-item-101">
<a title="" href="#" class="elementor-item">Link One</a>
</li>
</ul>