Hi everyone,
I have a sample data as shown in the screenshot above. There are 3 students with different ID : student 123, student 234, student 456. The profit column in the table is how much they earn in each trade.
Winning trade = profit > 0
Losing trade = profit < 0
Based on the definition above for the winning trade and losing trade, I want to calculate the average winning rate for all the students.
Student 123 - the winning rate is 50% (2 negative profit and 2 positive profit)
Student 234 - the winning rate is 33.3% (2 negative profit and 1 positive profit)
Student 456 - the winning rate is 100% (0 negative profit and 2 positive profit)
So, the final answer, average winning rate among all the students is:
(50% + 33.3% + 100%)/3 = 61.1%
61.1% is the final output that I want, then I will put this value into a Donut chart. I'm relatively new to DAX, any help or advise will be greatly appreciated!

