If the user adds a picture, I want to cancel the min part that requires the story to be written. I want the 'story' => min part to be canceled if the user adds a picture. That is, I want the minimum character input to be canceled when the image is added. If the picture is deleted or the picture format is not suitable (size, extension, etc.), I want the minimum character input to come back.
i tried this but i couldn't
if($request->hasFile('photo')) {
$required['story'] = 'nullable';
}
public function store(Request $request)
{
if(Settings::find('active_upload')->value == 0){
toastr()->warning(__('main.new_entries_paused'));
return redirect('/');
}
Validator::make($request->all(), [
'title' => 'required|string|max:255',
'story' => 'required|string|min:'.Settings::find('minimum_characters')->value.'|max:'.Settings::find('maximum_characters')->value,
'tags' => 'nullable',
'category_id' => 'required',
'genders_id' => 'required',
'age' => 'required',
'photo' => 'nullable|image|mimes:jpeg,png,jpg|max:2048'
],[
'title.required' => 'Bir Başlık Giriniz.',
'title.max' => 'Başlık 255 Karakterden Uzun Olamaz.',
'story.required' => 'Boş bırakılmamalıdır.',
'story.min' => 'Girilen Metin '.Settings::find('minimum_characters')->value.' Karakterden Fazla Olmalıdır.',
'story.max' => 'Girilen Metin ' .Settings::find('maximum_characters')->value.' Karakterden Az Olmalıdır.',
'category_id.required' => 'Kategori Seçmeniz Gerekiyor.',
'photo.image' => 'Lütfen Resim Dosyası Yükleyiniz.',
'photo.mimes' => 'Dosya Biçimi jpg,png veya jpeg olmalıdır.',
])->validateWithBag('write');
if($request->hasFile('photo')) {
$required['story'] = 'nullable';
}