I'm trying to write my first ever scraper and I'm facing a problem. all of the tutorials I've watched of course mention Tags in order to kind of catch the part you want to scrape and they mention something like this, or this is actually my code thus far, I'm trying to scrape the title, date, and country of each story:
import requests
import csv
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
from itertools import zip_longest
result = requests.get("https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/healthprotection/stories-from-the-
field/stories-by-country.html?Sort=Date%3A%3Adesc")
source = result.content
soup = BeautifulSoup(source,"lxml")
--------------------------NOW COMES MY PROBLEM------------------------------------------ when I start looking to scrape the title it in a CDC Vietnam uses Technology Innovations to Improve COVID-19 Response like this!
When I try the code I learned :
title = soup.find_all("span__ngcontent-c0",{"class": ##I don't know what goes here!})
of course it doesn't work. I have searched and found this _ngcontent-c0 is actually angular but I don't know how to scrape it! Any help?
