Introduction
Hi there, I'm trying to create a webhook from GitHub to trigger an Azure DevOps (ADO) Pipeline with parameters from the webhook request body. The ADO pipeline, however, doesn't seem to be aware of any of info from the request body.
I've set up an Azure DevOps incoming webhook following their documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/pipelines/process/resources?view=azure-devops&tabs=example#define-a-webhooks-resource
GitHub Outgoing Webhook is Successful
From GitHub, I've set up the outcoming webhook and the deliveries are successful to Azure DevOps. Note some of info in the payload:

Azure DevOps Yaml Pipeline: Incoming Webhook Resource
On the Azure DevOps side, however, it doesn't seem to receive info from the JSON body, however. Here's my simple pipeline, following the documentation's example:
resources:
webhooks:
- webhook: CleanUpPREnv ### Webhook alias
connection: CleanUpPREnvWebhookConnection ### Incoming webhook service connection
steps:
- task: PowerShell@2
inputs:
targetType: 'inline'
### JSON payload data is available in the form of ${{ parameters.<WebhookAlias>.<JSONPath>}}
script: |
Write-Host ${{ parameters.CleanUpPREnv.before}}
Write-Host ${{ parameters.CleanUpPREnv.repository.full_name}}
Write-Host ${{ parameters.CleanUpPREnv.repository}}
Azure DevOps Pipeline doesn't have payload data
The pipeline run writes empty strings on lines 12-14, however:

Works with Postman; Other Thoughts
Interestingly, I can get this to work using a Postman request, so I know the fundamentals are working. There's just something I'm missing between GitHub and Azure DevOps that I can't figure out. Any insights would be appreciated... otherwise maybe we do need to migrate to GitHub Actions from Azure DevOps pipelines, lol.