In Netlogo how can I make a second page to the interface, or a pop-up HUD (Heads up Display), to store widgets that I don't use frequently and simply clutter up the main interface?
Rationale: multiple widgets ( sliders, switches, etc.) are helpful for SETUP but then I'd like to hide them to keep the interface clearer, smaller, and less overwhelming to viewers.
Volker Grimm suggested that a set of tabs, each opening a pop-up window to manage different portions of complex models would be helpful.
Since the pop-up might have its own viewing area, you could use it to visually adjust parameters, such as a Normal or Poisson distribution that you want to use for input, without having to use your main interface's viewing area to accomplish this.
In fact, being able to open a second ( or Nth ) graphics window ( "world") into your model could be helpful
Preferably the pop-up would have persistent memory and could be hidden or shown with a single click.