Keycloak, First Broker Login: if no account exists ask user to link to an existing account or create new

Viewed 363

How to configure First Broker Login to achieve the following behaviour when user sign in with Social IdP:

  1. User (with on account in Keycloak) clicks on Sign in with Google button.
  2. Keycloack doesn't automatically create a new account for the user but suggests to options: Link to existing account or Create New Account
  3. When Link to existing account user should click on sign in button of other social IdP with which user's Keycloack account was created before.
  4. When Create New Account the new Keycloak account is created.

Why do I need this? - Different socials accounts of the same user may be registered using different emails, hence I want to avoid situation when the same user will have two accounts in my app.

So far, I disabled the Automatic user account creation by updating First Broker Login flow following the documentation, but I don't know how to configure the flow to show the user Create New Account option enter image description here

Can anyone explain how I can do that?

0 Answers
Related