Synchronize Plesk and Git

Viewed 51

I have a server running Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 and running CentOS 6.10 OS. Also I have the Git extension installed in version .1.5-250. The extension cannot be updated due to Plesk and OS version.

When I want to add a repository hosted on GitHub, it gives an error. The extension asks for the address of the remote site, indicating that the HTTPS and SSH protocols are supported.

When I put the HTTPS address copied from GitHub, the following error is displayed:

error: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing https://github.com/Sollutia/mediavaca.com.git/info/refs
fatal: HTTP request failed

If I try over SSH and copy the key to GitHub, it says that the generated key is not secure enough. I have tried changing it in the /.ssh folder and adding the rules to the config file so that it connects through port 443:

Host github.com
User git
Port 443

Once this is done, he spends some time thinking and the error message appears in Plesk:

ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

Is there a way to sync the repository with this version of the Git extension? If it is possible, better by the HTTPS protocol.

Thanks!

0 Answers
Related