I have a data set which has values for different columns as different entries with first name to identify the respective columns. For instance James's gender is in first row and James's age is in 5th row.
DataFrame
df1=
| Index | First Name | Age | Gender | Weight in lb | Height in cm |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | James | Male | |||
| 1 | John | 175 | |||
| 2 | Patricia | 23 | |||
| 5 | James | 22 | |||
| 4 | James | 185 | |||
| 5 | John | 29 | |||
| 6 | John | 176 |
I am trying to make it combined into one DataFrame as below
df1=
| Index | First Name | Age | Gender | Weight | Height |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | James | 22 | Male | 185 | |
| 1 | John | 29 | 175 | 176 | |
| 2 | Patricia | 23 |
I tried to do groupby but it is not working.