Having issues with what it might be a rather easy fix.
Context: My code is currently pulling data from Google Sheets, crafting some sort of table and sending it back to HTML where it repopulates an already existing table.
Issue: I am unable to make it so that it builds columns as well as rows. It pastes the data back all in one go (see image for context).
Files: GS & HTML. I believe the issue is on how I'm crafting the table. I know the current disposition of '' doesn't make sense, bu
HTML table with Gsheet values:

Google Script
function populateStratTb2(){
var tablerows = SpreadsheetApp.getActive().getSheetByName('supp_str').getRange(1, 5, 1000).getValue();
var tablevalues = SpreadsheetApp.getActive().getSheetByName('supp_str').getRange(4, 1, tablerows).getValues();
var tvlen = tablevalues.length
var active = SpreadsheetApp.getActive();
var sheet = active.getSheetByName("supp_str");
var myRange = sheet.getRange("d3:m" + tvlen);
var data = myRange.getValues();
var optionsHTML = "";
for ( var r = 0; r < 10; r+=1) {
for (var i = 0; i < data.length; i+=1) {
optionsHTML += '<tr><td>' + data[i][r] + '</td></tr>';
}};
return optionsHTML;
}
HTML Script
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(function(){
google.script.run
.withSuccessHandler(displayData)
.populateStratTb2();
});
function displayData(hl){
document.getElementById('strattable').innerHTML=hl;
}
console.log('MyCode');
</script>
PS. I have spent a good couple hours scrolling though the forum picking bits and improving my original code. I am sure this question (or similar) has been answered already but I can't manage to find it.
