I have published my first app on playsrore 1.5 months ago and then i dont know about the apps-ads.txt so after know about it i have created one and host it on https://www.app-ads-txt.com/ and then i paste the file link in playstore Store Settings> Website and now its above 2 weeks and still im not able to see any ads in my app and when i check the app on admob it is still showing me "getting ready" and when i go into , View All Apps, app-ads.txt, I am still not able to see my app.
Additionally, I checked that the link I entered in the Store Setting>Website is correct, and when I pasted it in a browser and hit enter, it directed to my app on Playstore, which I suppose is what I needed.
I am considering publishing my second app, and I do not want to run into the same problems again, please let me know what I can do to not wait so long