I'd like to know how to "double sort" items in react native in order to obtain a double criteria sorted list.
The data I receive from BE is a list of match: every match is an object containing 2 players, a time and a competition.
I d'like to sort items by time (so that a today match is showed before a tomorrow match) and by competition (so that a more important competition is showed before a lower one).
If two or more matches are played on the same day and within the same competition, the earlier match is showed before.
A schema better shows what I mean: I'd like to customize the UI oc the day-row, the competition-row and the match-row.
The data I receive from BE are formatted in this way:
How could I obtain what I want? I've tried with sortable list but with no result.
TY in advance

