i just wanted to publish my changes to my .Net6 blazor wasm app to azure to update it like i did a dozen times. Since yesterday that does not work anymore. I can build and run it locally with no problem but when I try to publish it, I get a window telling me:
Publish has encountered an error. Build failed. Check the Output window for more details.
A diagnostic log has been written to the following location: "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpE865.tmp"
Content of that file:
16.06.2022 08:20:08 System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Microsoft.WebTools.Shared.Exceptions.WebToolsException: Build failed. Check the Output window for more details. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ---> (Inner Exception #0) Microsoft.WebTools.Shared.Exceptions.WebToolsException: Build failed. Check the Output window for more details.<---
Microsoft.WebTools.Shared.Exceptions.WebToolsException: Build failed. Check the Output window for more details.
===================
Console Output:
C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\6.0.400-preview.22301.10\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.BlazorWebAssembly\targets\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.BlazorWebAssembly.6_0.targets(614,5): Error MSB6006: "dotnet.exe" exited with code 1.
Tried fetching older versions of the code that I successfully published a few days ago. Still does not work. My coworker can still publish the same code.
But I can publish my API Backend...so this error seems to be related to blazor wasm.
Tried this with the latest release of VS 2022 and just gave the preview version a try - no luck.
I've also done a repair installation of the .Net 6 SDK.
Edit: I've tried to publish my project to a folder and got the same error. So no relation to azure. Then I've created a new blank Blazor app...I can publish this one to a folder with no error. So my project is somehow broken...but even older code can't be published. This is so odd...