I have a simple json tree like this : https://ibb.co/Rgpznd0, and my rules are:
{
"rules": {
".read": "auth.uid !== null",
".write": "false",
}
}
I only need to read the data from the database, i retrieve the token from the user
const accessToken = await user.getIdToken();
and i do a get request with this url with axios:
this work, but i get some warning from firebase about security rules
///////////////////////////////
UPDATE
I tried to put the rules like this, in a more secure way :
{
"rules": {
"destinations": {
"$uid": {
".read": "auth != null && auth.uid == $uid",
".write": "false"
}
}
}
}
I tried changing the url like this:
But now the axios request doesn't work even if i put the uid in the query.
I also tried on postman and the response it's seems the html of the page, I am doing something wrong.
How can i do that? And get a json response?
////////////
UPDATE 2
full url like requested
UPDATE 3
I have find a solution to my problem, you can check the answer below
