What is the best alternative to Prism Event Aggregator for Net6

Viewed 147

A couple of years back I wrote a WPF application and used Prism Event aggregation for notifying my submodules (both visual and non visual) for changes. It worked fine and I kind of liked it.

Now I'm about to write a Net 6 (Core) application and I was wondering what you guys suggest that I use for event aggregation in my application. (If I'm not mistaken Prism Event Aggregator is for .Net 4.x)

King regards Magnus

1 Answers

You can use Prism's event aggregator independent from the wpf- or xamarin.forms- or whatever features. I've included it in a xamarin-native app where it's literally the only class from Prism used.

Nothing wrong with just including the Prism.Core nuget and using the event aggregator.

Just make sure to register it as a singleton from the main thread, if you want to use ThreadOption.UIThread.

Related