I am trying to access the following website: and apply some filters like click on and select a date. When I click on I want to select one of the two options. But I cant click with xpath neither can I send keys to to type in what I want. Can someone help me by finding how I can click on and right after that select one of the two options and click the green button so that I can click afterwards on the date?
here is what I got so far in code (Python)
%pip install selenium webdriver_manager
import requests
from datetime import datetime
from selenium import webdriver
from selenium.webdriver.chrome.service import Service
from selenium.webdriver.common.by import By
from webdriver_manager.chrome import ChromeDriverManager
from selenium.webdriver.support.ui import WebDriverWait
from selenium.webdriver.support import expected_conditions as EC
from selenium.webdriver.common.keys import Keys
from selenium.webdriver.chrome.options import Options
from selenium.webdriver.common.action_chains import ActionChains
from selenium.webdriver.support.wait import WebDriverWait
from selenium.webdriver.support.ui import WebDriverWait
driver = webdriver.Chrome()
driver.get(url_dist_vacinas)
print(driver.title)
driver.find_element(By.XPATH,'//*[@id="filtro-04"]/div/article/div[1]/div/div/qv-
filterpane/div/div/div/div[2]/span').click()