Docker Desktop is not starting after adding ".wslconfig" file.
I followed steps given in link-
https://itnext.io/wsl2-tips-limit-cpu-memory-when-using-docker-c022535faf6f
When Starting docker desktop getting error message-
It look like there is an error with Docker Desktop,restart it to fix it.
.wslconfig file-
[wsl2]
memory=3GB # Limits VM memory in WSL 2 up to 3GB
processors=4 # Makes the WSL 2 VM use two virtual processors
Question - if the error goes away after removing the .wslconfig file?
Ans- No
Then I installed Docker Desktop using Hyper V instead of wsl-2.
But When I restart laptop, Docker Desktop again failed to start in this method also.
Git Issue- https://github.com/docker/for-win/issues/11822
C:\Users[USER]\AppData\Local\Docker
C:\Users[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Docker
C:\Users[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Docker Desktop
Once deleted, I didn’t have to do anything else, Docker Desktop started booting up as normal.
After Deleting above files docker starts but it's like resetting the docker.
After that I restart my laptop to check whether Docker Runs or not after restarting laptop.
But Still facing same issue.Docker Desktop is not starting.
Current Docker Version - 4.9.0

