Creating a CSS Gradient Interface in an In-house CMS

Viewed 28

I have been tasked with creating a CSS gradient interface for my company's in-house CMS. Currently our website builders are using this website to create a gradient, and then they copy & paste the CSS output into an input field. They would like to bypass the need of going to an external website and copy & pasting by having a comparable in-house CSS gradient interface which would output the CSS directly into the desired input.

I'm sure something like this wouldn't be a quick or easy task, so I'm wondering if there is some kind of third party plugin which would make this project easier? If there was a way to duplicate this website exactly in my company's CMS, that would be perfect, but I'm assuming there is no easy way to go about doing so. Any advice is appreciated!

0 Answers
Related