Unknown behavior with hot reload when using the go_router package

Viewed 224

I was using go_router in a project. I had a separate file with an instance of GoRouter with all the routes (home, login, register). Then, I added authentication with a cubit. So I had to modify my GoRouter instance to a function that received with auth cubit and use it to redirect to the appropriate route.

Everything seemed alright but then I realized something. For example, if I was in the login route and push register to the stack and modify the register page and save the file, the hot reload would take me back to login. So every time I want to make some changes to the register page, I would go back to the login route and then manually go back to the register to see my changes.

Here is an example:

Demo app

PS: I just started using the go_router package so maybe I am doing something incorrectly.

0 Answers
Related