I followed all the outlined steps in the GitHub pages setup for React apps. The app works fine when I run it locally on localhost, but GitHub just serves me a blank page.
I tried setting the serving branch to both my master and gh-pages branches, but both serve me a blank page.
My package.json settings are as follows:
{
"homepage": "https://ThreadSurfer.github.io/MyPortfolio",
"name": "MyPortfolio",
"version": "0.1.0",
"private": true,
"dependencies": {
"@testing-library/jest-dom": "^5.16.4",
"@testing-library/react": "^12.1.5",
"@testing-library/user-event": "^13.5.0",
"bootstrap": "^5.1.3",
"gh-pages": "^4.0.0",
"react": "^17.0.2",
"react-bootstrap": "^2.4.0",
"react-dom": "^17.0.2",
"react-router-dom": "^6.3.0",
"react-scripts": "5.0.0",
"react-video-js-player": "^1.1.1",
"web-vitals": "^2.1.4"
},
"scripts": {
"predeploy": "npm run build",
"deploy": "gh-pages -d build",
"start": "react-scripts start",
"build": "react-scripts build",
"test": "react-scripts test",
"eject": "react-scripts eject"
},
"eslintConfig": {
"extends": [
"react-app",
"react-app/jest"
]
},
"browserslist": {
"production": [
">0.2%",
"not dead",
"not op_mini all"
],
"development": [
"last 1 chrome version",
"last 1 firefox version",
"last 1 safari version"
]
},
"devDependencies": {
"gh-pages": "^4.0.0"
}
}
Is there anything I'm missing or that I can do to get GitHub pages to display my app?