I wanted to implement the trello api into a sidebar so my team can create tickets in a more manageable way than texting.
I built the sidebar & functionality using vscode; which is also where I tested everything.
There were no problems until I moved everything to my apps script project; any submission results in Response: 500.
This is the code I wrote to create the card:
function createCard() {
name = document.querySelector('#n').value;
request = document.querySelector('#r').value;
details = document.querySelector('#d').value;
priority = document.querySelector('#high');
idLabels = (priority.checked) ? '62a685a6ea88a630d3da970f' : '62a685b2b835cd665d8ba4ac';
fetch(`https://api.trello.com/1/cards?
key=${key}&
token=${token}&
idList=${idList}&
name=${name} - ${request}&
desc=${details}&
idLabels=${idLabels}`, {
method: 'POST'
}).then(response => {
console.log(`Response: ${response.status} ${response.statusText}`);
return response.text();
}).then(text => console.log(text))
.catch(error => console.error(error));
}
I couldn't find anything that would prevent me from using an api in the sidebar.
This is the closest thing I could find to my current problem is right here:
Google Apps Script to Create Confluence Page -- Results in Status Code 500
but this isn't using sidebar (if that even matters)