From few days I have been trying to use freezing columns headers. I have followed knowledgebase of telerik reporting services. But still unable to get solutions.
<Table DataSourceName="sqlDataSource1" Width="3.531in" Height="0.48in" Left="0.4in" Top="0.4in" FreezeRowHeaders="False" FreezeColumnHeaders="True" Name="table1">
<Body>
<Cells>
<TableCell RowIndex="0" ColumnIndex="0" RowSpan="1" ColumnSpan="1">
<ReportItem>
<TextBox Width="1.177in" Height="0.24in" Left="1.8in" Top="0.2in" Value="= Fields.FirstName" Name="textBox7" StyleName="" />
</ReportItem>
</TableCell>
<TableCell RowIndex="0" ColumnIndex="1" RowSpan="1" ColumnSpan="1">
<ReportItem>
<TextBox Width="1.177in" Height="0.24in" Left="1.8in" Top="0.2in" Value="= Fields.InsertDate" Name="textBox2" StyleName="" />
</ReportItem>
</TableCell>
<TableCell RowIndex="0" ColumnIndex="2" RowSpan="1" ColumnSpan="1">
<ReportItem>
<TextBox Width="1.177in" Height="0.24in" Left="1.8in" Top="0.2in" Value="= Fields.LastName" Name="textBox4" StyleName="" />
</ReportItem>
</TableCell>
</Cells>
<Columns>
<Column Width="1.177in" />
<Column Width="1.177in" />
<Column Width="1.177in" />
</Columns>
<Rows>
<Row Height="0.24in" />
</Rows>
</Body>
<Corner />
<RowGroups>
<TableGroup Name="detailTableGroup">
<Groupings>
<Grouping />
</Groupings>
</TableGroup>
</RowGroups>
<ColumnGroups>
<TableGroup Name="tableGroup">
<ReportItem>
<TextBox Width="1.177in" Height="0.24in" Left="0in" Top="0in" Value="First Name" Name="textBox1" />
</ReportItem>
</TableGroup>
<TableGroup Name="tableGroup1">
<ReportItem>
<TextBox Width="1.177in" Height="0.24in" Left="0in" Top="0in" Value="Insert Date" Name="textBox3" />
</ReportItem>
</TableGroup>
<TableGroup Name="tableGroup2">
<ReportItem>
<TextBox Width="1.177in" Height="0.24in" Left="0in" Top="0in" Value="Last Name" Name="textBox5" />
</ReportItem>
</TableGroup>
</ColumnGroups>
</Table>
I am using above xml code for telerik reporting. Thanks in advance