I'm Importing a CSV file and reading a column that look like this
Exchange Mailboxes
Include:[john.doe@outlook.com]
Include:[david.smith@outlook.com]
Include:[kevin.love@outlook.com]
I use Get-EXOMailbox to get their DisplayName and Id. After that I'm trying to pass it in my New-Object like below so that I can export it. The problem I have is when I look at my Excel file, it showing System.Object[] on every row instead of showing each actual DisplayName and Id.
Any help on how to display it correctly would be really appreciated.
$result = Import-Csv "C:\AuditLogSearch\Dis\Modified-Audit-Log-Records.csv" |
Where-Object { -join $_.psobject.Properties.Value } |
ForEach-Object {
$exoMailbox = ($_.'Exchange Mailboxes' -split '[][]')[1]
$exoUser = Get-EXOMailbox -Filter "PrimarySmtpAddress -eq '$exoMailbox'"
# Construct and output a custom object with the properties of interest.
[pscustomobject] @{
UserName = $exoUser.DisplayName
UserId = $exoUser.Identity
}
}
New-Object PsObject -Property @{
'Searched User' = $result.UserName //I'm trying to pass here
'SharePoint URL' = $spUrl
'Searched User GMID' = $result.UserId //and here
'Site Owner' = $spositeOwner
User = $u.User
"Result Status" = $u."Result Status"
"Date & Time" = $u."Date & Time"
"Search Conditions" = $u."Search Conditions"
"SharePoint Sites" = $u."SharePoint Sites"
"Exchange Public Folders" = $u."Exchange Public Folders"
"Exchange Mailboxes" = $u."Exchange Mailboxes".Split([char[]]@('[', ']'))[1]
"Case Name" = $u."Case Name"
"Search Criteria" = $u."Search Criteria"
"Record Type" = $u."Record Type"
"Hold Name" = $u."Hold Name".Split(('\'))[1]
"Activity" = if ($null -ne ($importData | where-object { $_.Name -eq $u."Activity" }).Value) { ($importData | where-object { $_.Name -eq $u."Activity" }).Value }
else { $u."Activity" }
} | Select-object -Property User, "Date & Time", "Case Name", "Hold Name", "Record Type", "Activity" , "Searched User", "Searched User GMID", "SharePoint URL", "Exchange Mailboxes", "Exchange Public Folders" , "Search Criteria", "Result Status"
}
$xlsx = $result | Export-Excel @params
$ws = $xlsx.Workbook.Worksheets[$params.Worksheetname]
$ws.Dimension.Columns
$ws.Column(1).Width = 20
$ws.Column(2).Width = 20
$ws.Column(3).Width = 15
$ws.Column(4).Width = 15
$ws.Column(5).Width = 15
$ws.Column(6).Width = 160
$ws.View.ShowGridLines = $false
Close-ExcelPackage $xlsx