E Python : raise ImportError(msg)
E Python : ImportError:
E Python :
E Python : IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!
E Python :
E Python : Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for
E Python : many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was
E Python : installed.
E Python :
E Python : We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at:
E Python :
E Python : https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html E Python :
E Python : Please note and check the following:
E Python :
E Python : * The Python version is: Python3.9 from ""
E Python : * The NumPy version is: "1.22.4"
E Python :
E Python : and make sure that they are the versions you expect.
E Python : Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help.
E Python :
E Python : Original error was: No module named 'numpy.core._multiarray_umath'
E Python :
Excuse me, am I having a problem here? Where should I go to set it up? <<<<<* The Python version is: Python3.9 from "">>>>
I converted py to apk, but now it will jump out by itself when it works I have check environment,There are also updates to NUMPY。 I am Beeware environment making APP But added the airtest module
Or where do I need to change, I hope the seniors can give me direction