Home air quality monitor - adafruit request failed

Viewed 33

Hey I'm a complete Newbie to the whole Raspberry Pi universe and the last few days I tried to make my home air quality monitor work. Yesterday I finally found a script to make the program run. here is my script: aio = Client('Hallo','123456')

ser = serial.Serial('/dev/ttyUSB0')

while True: data= [] for index in range (0,10): datum = ser.read() data.append(datum)

    pmtwofive = int.from_bytes(b''.join(data[2:4]), byteorder='little') / 10
    aio.send('python3 airquality.py', pmtwofive)
    pmten = int.from_bytes(b''.join(data[4:6]), byteorder='little') / 10
    aio.send('airquality.py', pmten)
    time.sleep (10)

When I try to run this script there occurs the following error:

(most recent call last): File "/home/teamplazer/airquality.py", line 15, in aio.send('python3 airquality.py', pmtwofive) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/Adafruit_IO/client.py", line 167, in send_data return self.create_data(feed, payload) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/Adafruit_IO/client.py", line 313, in create_data return Data.from_dict(self._post(path, data._asdict())) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/Adafruit_IO/client.py", line 139, in _post self._handle_error(response) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/Adafruit_IO/client.py", line 117, in _handle_error raise RequestError(response) Adafruit_IO.errors.RequestError: Adafruit IO request failed: 404 Not Found - not found - that is an invalid URL, please check the API documentation at https://io.adafruit.com/api/docs to make sure your URL is correct

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? I appreciate your thoughts and your time! Thank you for helping me!

0 Answers
Related