Firebase not sending emails?

Viewed 104

I can't get Firebase to send verification emails, anyone with the same issue? I've created an account, enabled Email/Password, and added users.

enter image description here

However, when I go to the Users tab in Authentication, chooses a user and presses Reset password, Firebase tells me, that the email is send, however I never receive it?

enter image description here

enter image description here

I've tried with multiple different emails (gmail, hotmail etc) and looked through spam etc, however I never receive the email. What am I doing wrong? Some setting somewhere I need to tick-off? Rookie question, I know, but frustrating. Thanks!!

1 Answers

I get the same problem with an user, he didn't receive any email with his work email address from Firebase magic link authentication. I'm still using Firebase as provider but I think to integrate with sendgrid soon.

Firebase support answer

Related